Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling. Acuvue oasys are also available in disposable contacts.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
AIR OPTIX® AQUA
ONLY AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature SmartShield™ Technology that creates a protective layer of moisture to help shield lenses from irritating deposits for consistent comfort all month long.1-4Up to 5X more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Irritating deposits like dust, dirt, and lipids can build up on contact lenses, which can make it difficult for them to stay clean and comfortable. AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses take a unique approach.
SmartShield™ Technology: Helps to promote moisture on the surface of the lens, delivering a protective layer of moisture that resists irritating deposits.1-3 The result is a contact lens that offers clear vision and consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30. Plus the monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Proprietary Lens Material: Allows up to 5X more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.